It is finally over!!! I am happy with the results. For the main team, We got: 3rd in Men open 20 crew- grand final; 2nd in Interclub 10 crew-grand final; 2nd in Mix- plate final. I believe that we can do better next time round.
This year round, Interclub have a total of 78 teams taking part in this events. As compair to last year with only 5oplus teams. I have becomes so hard. But We was 2nd out of all the teams!!! Is not easy, really it is not.
20 men (OPEN) was always a events for the school. The grand final have RP, SMU, SIM, SP and SAFRA. We were the only Club in the final, and we got 3rd!!!
Last year, interclub we came in first, this time round we lose to the national team, but i am still happy with our result. I believe that SAFRA as a team will be better and better.
SAFRA SA! SA!! SA!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment