



For the pass two months, it was really very busy. Going for class, getting assignments done. Training for race, going for race and training again. It has really been a non-stop all the way run!!
But along the way, I can see how my study are slowly on the right path and study with my group of classmates. SAFRA Dragonboat club having a new group of rowers and seeing the grow. It is good that in life there is people who share the same goal with you.
But life is not perfect, I never see myself as the perfect person. I learn from wrong, I learn from others, life is a process on learning to be better.
To that someone, you have choice your own way. Sometimes, is not everyone against you, is you against the rest. If you think you can live in your own small little dream world, hello. Grow up!!

No comments:
Post a Comment