Year 2007 has come to an end, is not a easy year but we all managed to walk so far, 2008 will a better year to come, I truly believe so.
Things that important to me in 2007:
1. Complete of higher diploma in Mass communication - I am not a smart person, able to come so far and now preparing to go for my degree is really like a dream come true. I will put in 100% of what I have to made all of this a reality.
2. My dragonboat life - My sport life in dragonboating is not a easy road in 2007. The died of the five of National Rowers is the hardest part this year. Joining SAFRA Dragons was a decision that brought me my FIRST Gold, will work ever harder to get better results next year. I love my new found family.
I believe that working hard plus a bit of luck, 2008 will have more better news to come. To the people I love, may will goes well for you too.

No comments:
Post a Comment